Make a statement that can’t be ignored with full-colour, digitally branded Belly Bands.
A superb way to ensure enhanced visibility for your brand, they are perfect for adding a finishing touch to notebooks.
- An additional platform to communicate your marketing message in a unique and high-impact manner
- Offers prime space for optimising brand information and strengthening your message on notebooks
Notebooks that are ready for belly band application.
CO2 LASER ENGRAVING
A logo is burned into a product with a CO2 laser by removing the top layer of the item to expose the second layer.
- Replicate original logos with great accuracy and in minute detail
- Permanent and classy way to brand certain organic materials like glass, leather and wood
A die in the shape of a logo is pressed into the surface of a product using both heat and pressure, creating a permanent stamped impression in the product.
- Creates a unique 3D look
- Subtle and classy branding method
- Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products, as well as PU
DIRECT TO PRODUCT PRINTING
Direct to Product Printing provides for the application of full-colour logos directly onto the product. By using specifically engineered jigs, a specialised digital printing head transfers UV-cured ink onto fl at or slightly curved surfaces with photo-print quality and bold, vivid colours.
- Provides a way to print permanent, full-colour logos
- High impact branding method that creates a lasting impression
- Can be applied on many shapes and sizes
Products that are ready for DP.
DIGITAL PRINTING ON BAGS
A full-colour digital image is printed onto a special transfer paper. This paper is then coated with a unique powdered glue which is cured onto the ink with UV rays.
Thereafter it is placed onto the product which is inserted into a heat press and the heat from the press allows the print to be transferred directly onto the fabric.
- Perfect for complex logos with multiple colours, shading and gradients, small text and intricate detail as ink is not absorbed by the material, resulting in sharper artwork with excellent clarity
- A high-impact branding method with a bold and vibrant photo-realistic result that brings your brand to life
Bags & Coolers that are ready for Digital Bag Printing.
DIGITAL PRINTING ON NOTEBOOKS
Employing the latest customised UV technology we are able to digitally print
full-colour, high-defi nition digital images directly onto notebooks.
- Ideal for intricate logos with multiple colours, shading, gradients and
- A high-impact branding method producing excellent clarity and
Notebooks that are ready for Digital Notebook Printing.
DIGITAL PRINTING ON DRINKWARE
This new UV printing process provides for the application of a full-colour digital wrap print directly onto drinkware.
- Great for printing artwork with vivid colours, multiple tones and gradients
- Ideal for replicating logos with fi ne detail and small text
- A photo-realistic branding method that allows your logo or marketing message to make an impact
Drinkware that is ready for DP
Stickers are digitally printed on an adhesive vinyl in full-colour and then automatically cut to the required shape and size. The stickers are coated with a polyurethane resin to give a three-dimensional appearance.
- Ideal for multi-colour logos which are hard to replicate with other print techniques
- Can be applied to smooth and rigid surfaces but works best
on products with a purpose-made recessed plaque
DOMED & DEBOSS COMBINATION BRANDING
Domed & Deboss Combination Branding pairs the eye-popping colour of a raised dome with the subtlety of a full-coverage deboss.
Full-coverage deboss gives you a large and versatile branding area, while the full-colour process dome fi ts into a recessed portion of your debossed artwork to create a focal point for a key part of your message.
Embroidery is the art of decorating fabric with designs stitched in strands of thread.
Driven by computers that read digitized embroidery files, embroidery machines automatically create a design on the product in the form of the logo that was input into the machine.
- Classic decoration technique
- Creates a high value look
- Suitable for both flat and irregular surfaces
- Allows single and multi-colour branding
- Logos can be embroidered in up to 9 different thread colours
FOIL HOT STAMPING
Hot Stamping with foil is a similar process to debossing except that a thin foil is pressed into the product to create a colour. Even though heat and pressure are applied, they are applied in lesser volume than during debossing and therefore the impression is not as deep.
- Creates an exceptional superior impression
- Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products as well as PU
- Foils are available in blue, copper, gold, green, light blue, orange, red, silver and yellow ( Pantone matches are not possible )
HEAT TRANSFER PRINTING
A digital image is printed onto a special vinyl surface, which is then placed onto the product in the correct position. At this point the product is placed in a heat press, and the heat from the press melts the adhesive backing on the vinyl, merging it with the fabric.
Mainly used where a logo is too intricate for screen printing
- Perfect for logos with many colours, extreme detail and small text
- Vinyl is not cut to the shape of the logo so the flexibility of the product
may be affected
A logo is etched into a metal product with a laser beam, replicating the logo with
precise accuracy. The laser “burns” the top layer of the product o and reveals the layer beneath. If the layer beneath is a different colour to the top layer, when engraved, the bottom layer’s colour is exposed.
- Creates a subtle, permanent and upmarket impression in tonal shades
- Perfect for awards, BBQ accessories, fl asks, keyholders, pens and mugs
Pad Printing is an off set printing process that involves ink being transferred from an engraved metal plate onto a product via a silicone pad, creating an image on the product. Each colour is applied separately but the detail in the print can still be excellent.
- Great all-round solution that’s fast and economical
- Can be applied on virtually any shape
- Suitable for most surface textures
- Favoured for small plastic items like pens, keyholders and torches
- Allows single and multi-colour branding ( up to 4 colours )
Screen Printing is the process whereby a logo is exposed onto a mesh screen,
with the blank areas coated with an impermeable substance.
Ink is then placed onto the screen and a squeegee pushes the ink through the screen in the areas where the logo has been imposed. Colours are printed one at a time so accurate registration is essential.
- Cost-effective solution for larger quantities
- Provides excellent coverage and is especially good for large and
- Ideal for bags and t-shirts but can also be used for umbrellas, coolers and smaller items like notebooks and folders
- Allows single and multi-colour branding ( up to 6 colours )
Sublimation Printing is a process done by way of a digital full-colour printer which is fitted with special sublimation inks.
- Ensures premium full-colour photorealistic prints
- Flexibility characteristics of the product are not affected since the ink simply migrates to the product
- Only suitable for white products made from polyester fabric ( minimum 60% ) and polymer coated products
Stickers are digitally printed in full-colour on an adhesive vinyl and then automatically cut to almost any shape.
- Cost-effective, low or high-volume, multi-colour branding method
- Strong resistance to fading or damage
- Can only be applied to fl at or slightly curved surfaces